|This page contains features that are no longer in Hell Rising.|
|These features were in past versions of the game and has since been removed.|
"I think the corpses will always be the winners in any battle for the fort." Quote from: Kalki on 16 March 2007 at 12:33:19 AM (CST)' in regard to Fort Howard.
|Fort Longden Storehouse||Fort Longden Infirmary||Fort Longden Vehicle Depot|
|Fort Longden Barracks||Fort Longden Armory||Fort Longden Training Ground|
|Fort Longden Mess Hall||Fort Longden Gatehouse||Fort Longden Exercise Yard|
Fort Longden Information Edit
- Fort Longden is situated in Lesterton.
Past History Edit
- Fort Longden became an official Army post shortly after World War II ended in 1945. The fort primarily housed infantry soldiers as well as Air Force vehicles. Fort Longden was one of the military installations in the United States to bring Troops into Korea. In the years to follow the Army would begin to restructure the facility in order to test new biological weapons as well as new medical supplies.
Current Status Edit
Forts are generally survivor strongholds, and it is expected that Longden will not be too different than Fort Howard in this regard.
| Vehicle Depot
| Training Ground
| Mess Hall
| Exercise Yard
These numbers are only averages.
|Wiki Policy - News Section|
|This following section is dedicated to news related to whatever is in discussion with this article.|
- On April 3, 2011, a platoon from the Fort Longden Army Corps, along with several other survivors, had taken the fort. They killed all undead inside then proceeded to barricade the entrance. Killing all undead that got through.
Only taking several casualities in the processAfter basically losing their entire platoon they were all revived and took back the fort. Bob Ceder, EvilWaffleThing and Blair1986, along with several others were the ones participating in the takeback of the fort.
- On August 25, 2010, the Fort Longden Army Corps, The Einherjar, and blut haus joined forces to "revive" the human population.
- Fort Longden was the base for operations.
- At 2:00 PM, February 7th 2010, Greyside did a capture mission on Fort Longden. At 3:19 PM, February 7th 2010, It was declared successful, due to Greyside killing or evacuating all players from the base, and then extremely-heavily-barricading the entranceway.
February 27 2008Edit
The enforcement over the quarantine in Lesterton failed and whatever is causing the limbo of Twilight City has spread to Fort Longden and the neighborhood it is based in. Few groups have yet to lay claims to it.- --EVA-251 13:44, 27 February 2008 (MST)