|This page contains features that are no longer in Hell Rising.|
|These features were in past versions of the game and has since been removed.|
|Twilight City Power Plant (37,12)||Twilight City Power Plant (38,12|
|Twilight City Power Plant (37,13)||Twilight City Power Plant (38,13)|
Location:Twilight City Power Plant InformationEdit
- Location:Twilight City Power Plant is situated in Webbville
Template:Items Power Plant Power Plants have special rules regarding them.
- Vampires with Supernatural Senses cannot detect how many players are inside them.
- Power Plants control the power flow for all neighborhoods, excluding Stormwood.
- Human players may operate the power settings individually, toggling the power for each neighborhood. Each changed setting costs 1 AP.
- Undead players may operate the main shutdown lever only, and can shut off power to the whole city for 1 AP.
The power plant's effect on gameplayEdit
It has been confirmed by Motorhed (the admin of Hell Rising) that if power to a neighborhood is cut off, several effects take place.
- Search rates for items in any of that neighborhood's buildings will be reduced.
- Barricading success rates in any of that neighborhood's buildings will be reduced.
- Hiding success rates in any of that neighborhood's buildings will be increased.
Note that the above will also be true of any building that is otherwise unpowered, such as a building with its breakers off, or a building without a running generator in Gravesend/Denton.
May 22nd, 2012
No humans regaining control of the plant, in effect, the city is in a massive blackout.
november 2011 the human resistance has control over it but anybody who doesnt say why there coming into the power plant will be fired upon.this includes other survivors.
November 1st, 2010
The Power Plant is currently under control by the player Atlas, and as such all trespassers will be killed on sight.
January 20th, 2010Edit
With no groups actively defending and maintaining the power plant, power outages are extremely frequent across the city.
|Wiki Policy - News Section|
|This following section is dedicated to news related to whatever is in discussion with this article.|
the human resistance controls it and will fire upon anybody or any thing without clearance to enter.
September 4h, 2011
The Power Plant is once again occupied by the group The Einherjar , so suck it atlas
May 29, 2012
The Power Plant has been reconquered by the player Atlas, and the city is in a state of near-constant blackout.