This page is for quick tips, mostly targetted at new players.
If you want to add a tip, please keep it to one simple sentence.
- Food, drink, antibiotics and Medkits will restore precious hit points.
- Gas Cans are easier to find outside Gas Stations.
- It's easier to find medkits and antibiotics in infirmaries than hospitals.
- Walkie talkies are more easily found within police stations, instead of armories.
- Need ammo? Go to an armory and just hit search for a bit.
- Need guns? Go to an armory and hit search for a bit.
- Some locations, like Warehouses and Factories, can be barricaded higher than others.
- Always keep a blunt or bladed weapon for when you're out of bullets.
- Using the Hiding skill before you stop playing will leave your character hidden from others.
- When Hiding, others have the opportunity to find you by Searching your location.
- Look for items like Bags of Blood in Hopsitals.
- If you have the Supernatural Senses skill, you can sense the presence of prey when a building is barricaded too high.
- If you have the Bloodthirst skill, dying will reset your attack bonuses to zero.
- Look for "Rotten Meat" in places like Restaurants.
- You'll only be more powerful with Strength in Numbers if you're near other zombies.
- Using the Drop Dead skill before you stop playing will leave your character hidden from others.